XVI MOZARAB JOURNEYS OF CALATAÑAZOR every weekend of November
This year the weekends of November we organize the XVI Mozarab Journeys.
From the 31st of October to the 2nd of Novemeber
From the 7th to the 9th of November
From the 14th to the 16th of November
From the 21st to the 23rd of November
From the 28th to the 30th of November
· We relife what Calatañazor was in the X century:
· We dress up the diners with authentic vintage turbants and vails
· We visit the village in the light of the moon with torches.
· There is a show of dancer who does the belly dancing, of the veils.
· Medieval musican who play ancient instruments ( hurdy-gurdy, the darbuka, the txalaparta, the gëmbe, the shepherd´s whistle)
· Traditional Mozarabic food (capon to the delights of honey, couscous, hummus, black pudding, fritters, tahini)
La Casa Rural de Calatañazor
Friday: dinner + accommodation
Saturday: breakfast + Mozarabic dinner + accommodation
120 € + VAT per person
Accommodation and Mozarabic dinner
Accommodation from Friday and Saturday
Mozarabic dinner on Saturday
95 € + VAT per person